Total Hits Since June, 2010

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011


Thanks, Marc, for reminding me that I haven't posted in a while.  I will try to be more diligent with my posting.

SO, here I am.


WOW!  Time flies by, doesn't it.

Tomorrow will be 1 Year since my Liberation!
What a difference it made to my life.
But, everyone must realize, that this treatment does NOT cure anyone of MS.
Recently, I was reminded of this.
This past month, 1 was off work for most of 2 weeks. 
Leading up to this there were several major STRESS points in my life.
This all happened within days, and, MS is definitely not a condition that is capable of handling stress.
Several MS symptoms returned, in a flurry.  Exhaustion & fatigue, mood swings, and several others.
But, lots, and lots, of rest, relaxation, and spending quality time with family, helps soothe the mind and nervers.
This week I have been back to work.  Monday was tiring and long, but, the days are getting better.
Today, multi-tasking and fast situation analysis, seemed to "just happen".

Who knows about tomorrow, but, if it is like today, I'll handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment