Total Hits Since June, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 11:30 Mooretown

We're Home.
Arrived home at 2:00am this morning. Woke Will up, we didn't take out house keys with us. Went straight to bed.
The trip home was pretty good. I was given assistance
, wheelchair, at all the airports.
Glad I was given a wheelchair, and driver, I wouldn't had been able to walk that far, my legs were stiffening up allot during the flights. We tried to get upgrades to 1st class, but the fights were all full. The assistance really sped us trough immigration and customs. Without that, we would have never made our connection in Houston.
Feels great to be back, although, it is hotter and more humid here than Costa Rica. Figure that one out!
Diane and I went out for breakfast, too exhausted to make anything. I was told to say "Thank you" now, not "
Gracias".

AdiĆ³s para ahora,
Bill

PS, It's raining here now. Until you see the rain in Costa Rica, You wouldn't believe how much, hard, and long, it rains there.



No comments:

Post a Comment