Total Hits Since June, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 11:30pm EST

Some updates,

Hot and humid day today.
I was outside some today, the sun, heat, and humidity didn't affect me as much as it use to. I was able to weed the garden some. Didn't feel that complete exhaustion.
Balance getting better daily, testing different situations.
I was walking with Diane looking up at the Ash trees, no dizziness.
I've had only a couple of "Brain Pain's" today, but it went away on it's own.
Oh yeah, it's almost midnight and I still have energy.

Life is getting better.
Bill.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill, Welcome Home!!! It's so good to hear that some of your symptoms have gone away, and others are getting better. I'm so happy for you! Thanks for all the updates, it's so cool to be able to follow your journey. Keep it up!!! Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

    ReplyDelete