Total Hits Since June, 2010

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4, 2010 7:50pm Costa Rica

Complete group gathered in the foyer this afternoon. New arrivals, departing friends, and those of us that are remainig. Lots and lots of pictures taken. Jennifer decided to take a video of us all, it'll be on the net soon. I'll post the link.
We all decided to order pizza for dinner. Pizza Hut delivers...9 pizzas, crazy bread, etc; all delivered on the back of 2 motor bikes.
Retired back to our room now, time to give myself another shot. Diane cannot do it, she'd probably faint and inject herself.
The MS Society should be here and see all the benefits being achieved, but they won't, could mean that they are mistaken (WRONG), that would be a shame.

PS; the SIMPSONS in Spanish is quite entertaining.

Chow, Bill.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill

    Was talking to Tammy O'Neil yesterday, and she was telling me about your "journey" - she sent me your blog address so I could follow your journey - I am so happy for you guys, and just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you, and praying everything continues to improve. Alma Ash

    ReplyDelete