Total Hits Since June, 2010

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010 10:00am Costa Rica

Legs were a little sore this morning, but once I got moving they were fine, until, I went to physio after breakfast, right leg cramped again. Claudio told me to try again later. Went back to the room and rested. I will try later this afternoon with Gabriella, might be more modivated then.
Other symptons remain the same I think, it's hard to remember everything that ached, pained, didn't function properly, etc. Sometimes I just do something then stop and go WOW, when did I do that last?

Diane had me purchase a hat and sunglasses at the mall yesterday. Picture below. I think she is trying to make me look like "Crockadile Dundee".
































George went back to the hospital this morning, may have an infection where the entry was made. He got some antibiotic cream for it.

Milt and Bob are scheduled for the procedure this afternoon.

Diane is going to the market with some others here to get some T-Shirts and other souvenirs.

I made sure I picked up something for Trynity yesterday. Hope she likes geckos.

Clouding up again.

Later,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment