Total Hits Since June, 2010

Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011...Remembering....

This has been a HOT July.
Not since 1988 can I remember such a HOT summer.
1988 was hot, but DRY.
I remember 1988.  That is when our first son was born.  A/C was not that common, but we purchased a window A/C that summer.
This year is HOT and Humid.
120 Fahrenheit (48.89 Celsius) at it's peak.

As for me,  I'm coping.
Spent a day last week with my Goddaughter, 7 years old.  So much energy.
Love you  Trynity,
Needed a 2 hour sleep after.
But, a very enjoyable day.

I am putting up with the weather as good as the next person.

As this years wheat harvest ends, I cannot pass this moment without a prayer for Brian.

"You will always be in our hearts,  our fields, and our thoughts.
 Peace be with you forever. NEVER  forgotten."

Chow for now.  (paraphrasing Gary again)

Little B.

No comments:

Post a Comment